Qv Twinfield Connector
Qv Twinfield Connector is developed to retrieve Twinfield data like Debtors, Creditors, Transactions, Annual Report, etc. and import it into QlikView environment. Such an interface allows management team to develop customized metrics and dashboards. The functional diversity of QlikView controls allows to perform such an accomplishment and customization very quickly.
Installation procedure is simple - just copy Connector executable into the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvTwinfieldConnector
Follow the next steps to use Connector in QlikView
- Create new document in QlikView and open Script Editor.
- Select QvTwinfieldConnector.exe in the drop-down selection box and then click the Connect button. Enter your credentials in the Connect form and further in the Login form. As a result the connection string will be generated.
- Now click the Select button to open the Create Select Statement dialog. Here you can select Tables you are interested in. After closing the Create Select Statement dialog the script is generated.
- Save the document and Reload to fetch the data from Twinfield.
Now you have loaded selected data into the document and thus you are ready to build dashboard. Check Table Viewer to see the tables structure.
Annual Report (totals) cube (code 040_1) using
SELECT statement for Annual Report cube requires the conditional query using to setup years and periods. Following syntax is supported:
This is commercial option. Contact us for evaluation and using.
QlikView has a lot of power to visualize data in the way you prefer. You can analyze Twinfield details using the Pivot tables and Gantt charts.
To perform time filtering you can easily generate the master calendars using the QVC library.
Before installing Qv Twinfield Connector, ensure your computer meets the system requirements:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.
- QlikView for Windows 11.
Qv Twinfield Connector is copyright © 2014 1bitsolution. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software (the "Software"), to use, copy, and distribute for personal using. Contact us for commercial using.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
Qv Twinfield Connector is tested for Twinfield v. 6.43.3 and QlikView x64 v. 11.20 on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
04.10.2015: Qv Twinfield Connector v. 184.108.40.206
- Fixed issue "Not a legal OleAut date.".
18.07.2015: Qv Twinfield Connector v. 220.127.116.11
- Added support for Annual Report (totals) cube (code 040_1).
05.04.2015: Qv Twinfield Connector v. 18.104.22.168
- Added support for multiple Offices/Companies. Now, with blank Office field on Login form the connector retrieves records for all offices.
05.02.2015: Qv Twinfield Connector v. 22.214.171.124