Qv EO Connector
Qv EO Connector is developed to retrieve Exact Online data like Accounts, Costcenters, Transactions, Purchase/Sales entries, etc. and import it into QlikView environment. Such an interface allows management team to develop customized metrics and dashboards. The functional diversity of QlikView controls allows to perform such an accomplishment and customization very quickly.
Installation procedure is simple - just copy Connector executable into the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvEOConnector
Follow the next steps to use Connector in QlikView
- Create new document in QlikView and open Script Editor.
- Select QvEOConnector.exe in the drop-down selection box and then click the Connect button. Enter Exact Online url in the Connect form and further your credentials in the Login form. As a result the connection string will be generated.
- Now click the Select button to open the Create Select Statement dialog. Here you can select Tables you are interested in. After closing the Create Select Statement dialog the script is generated.
- Save the document and Reload to fetch the data from Exact Online.
Now you have loaded selected data into the document and thus you are ready to build dashboard. Check Table Viewer to see the tables structure.
QlikView has a lot of power to visualize data in the way you prefer. You can analyze Exact Online details using the Pivot tables and Gantt charts.
To perform time filtering you can easily generate the master calendars using the QVC library.
Before installing Qv EO Connector, ensure your computer meets the system requirements:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.
- QlikView for Windows 11.
Qv EO Connector is copyright © 2015 1bitsolution. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software (the "Software"), to use, copy, and distribute for personal using. Contact us for commercial using.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
Qv EO Connector is tested for latest Exact Online version (April 2015) and QlikView x64 v. 11.20 on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
23.03.2017: Qv EO Connector v. 184.108.40.206
- Added support for Projects table.
06.11.2016: Qv EO Connector v. 220.127.116.11
- Added support for Exact Online DE and FR site.
31.12.2015: Qv EO Connector v. 18.104.22.168
- Added support for Budgets, Items, SalesOrders, SalesOrderLines and StockPositions tables.
13.12.2015: Qv EO Connector v. 22.214.171.124
- Added support for Exact Online US site.
19.11.2015: Qv EO Connector v. 126.96.36.199
- Fixed "OleAut-datum" error.
- Solved 60 rows limitation.
07.11.2015: Qv EO Connector v. 188.8.131.52
- Added support for Exact Online BE site.
6.06.2015: Qv EO Connector v. 184.108.40.206
- Added support for Exact Online NL site.
16.04.2015: Qv EO Connector v. 220.127.116.11